The course is designed to provide additional training to that obtained at the Associate Diploma in Christian Ministry level. It comprises of the ten modules at the Associate Diploma level, nine additional taught modules, and a practical placement module. The aim is to provide some level of theological reflections and to deepen engagement with the major disciplines of theology, ministry and mission.
Students are required to complete mandatory, one-month practical attachment with any Bible believing church or Christian organisation where they will put their knowledge to practical use. Placements are credit-bearing and count towards the final award.
The modules are very exciting and will stimulate your desire to know more about your Christian faith and Christian ministry.
- 9 modules designed to run on a module-per-month basis, and a practical placement all for completion within 1 year.
- There is flexibility however, for modules to be delivered at different frequencies depending on the cohorts. For example, some cohorts complete the course within 6 to 9 months by opting to increase their attendance frequency.
- Duration will therefore depend on the frequency of delivery.
- Church Management and Administration
- Church History
- The Bible and Contemporary Issues
- Nature of Godhead
- Christian Spirituality
- The Renewal and Charismatic Movements
- Spiritual Gifts In Ministry
OPTIONS / PATHWAYS
All modules are compulsory.
MODE OF STUDY
Virtual and classroom.
January, April and September.
One month before commencement of the new entry point.
Advanced Diploma in Theology and Pastoral Ministry.
Christ The Redeemer College
Applicants whose first language is not English need to demonstrate their English proficiency. All students are expected to demonstrate maturity of character and motivation to complete the course. This is normally ascertained from the application, interview (where appropriate) and references.
Basic knowledge of IT is required for those accessing this programme online. You will need a good internet connection and a laptop or tablet device.