The course can be taken on a stand-alone basis or as a precursor to the Diploma in Christian Ministry. It consists of 10 modules and is designed to provide basic training for ministry. This will enable the student to know main doctrines of the Christian faith and fundamental modules that would prepare you for Christian ministry.
Our simple approach to teaching gradually eases students into understanding basic theological terms. You don’t need to have a religious background or formal theological training to enrol in this programme.
The course helps the learner to be equipped with tools required to lead a church or Christian organisation. The ten modules are carefully selected to provide students with a good background to grow or start a ministry.
- 10 modules designed to run on a module-per-month basis, for completion within 1 year.
- There is flexibility however, for modules to be delivered at different frequencies depending on the cohorts. For example, some cohorts complete the course within 6 to 9 months by opting to increase their attendance frequency.
- Duration will therefore depend on the frequency of delivery.
- Basic Bible Doctrines
- Christian Leadership
- Evangelism and Mission
- Family and Christian Relationships
- Introduction to The Bible
- Introduction to Christian Counselling
- Ministry to The Young
- Prayer and Spiritual Warfare
- Scripture in Context
OPTIONS / PATHWAYS
All modules are compulsory.
MODE OF STUDY
Virtual and classroom.
January, April and September.
One month before commencement of the new entry point.
Diploma in Christian Ministry.
Christ The Redeemer College
Applicants whose first language is not English need to demonstrate their English proficiency. All students are expected to demonstrate maturity of character and motivation to complete the course. This is normally ascertained from the application, interview (where appropriate) and references.
Basic knowledge of IT is required for those accessing this programme online. You will need a good internet connection and a laptop or tablet device.