- Have an understanding of the concept of missions in today’s world AC1: Evaluate cross cultural missions with Biblical references as examples
- Have knowledge and understanding of how church planting can be used as a tool for mission
- Describe some models of church planting and their impact on mission
- Have knowledge and understanding of practical principles for caring for the poor with scriptural references
- Evaluate the practical steps to be taken to execute a project to help the poor in local community
- Evaluate cross cultural missions with Biblical references as examples
Please contact CRC Admission Team on +44 2088 666 000 for additional information.