BTEC HNC IN BUSINESS (MANAGEMENT)
Our HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business is a foundation course for a career in business. It provides a cost-effective route to the 1st or 2nd year of a university degree.
Students may choose to do only the HNC (first year of HND) as a single qualification over one year. They will need to do the level 4 units shown below:
|Unit Code||Level||Unit No||Unit Title||Credit Value|
|T/618/5032||4||1||Business and the Business Environment||15|
|A/618/5033||4||2||Marketing Processes and planning||15|
|J/618/5035||4||3||Human Resource Management||15|
|L/618/5036||4||4||Leadership and Management||15|
|D/618/5039||4||6||Managing a Successful Business Project (Pearson set)||15|
To start this course you must have one of the following:
- A BTEC Level 3 qualification in Business
- A GCE Advanced Level profile that demonstrates strong performance in a relevant subject or adequate performance in more than one GCE subject. This profile is likely to be supported by GCSE grades at A* to C (or equivalent)
- Other related Level 3 qualifications
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution
- Related work experience
- An international equivalent of the above.
If English is not your first language you will also require UKVI IELTS score at level B2 (approximately 5.5 or above).
9 Months / 12 Months
January / April / September
Completion can offer students 1st or 2nd year entry into UK Universities