This regulatory advice sets out guidance as a higher education provider in England registered with the Office for Students (OfS). Section 9 of the Higher Education and Research Act 2017 (HERA) requires the OfS to ensure that the ongoing conditions of registration for certain providers includes a transparency condition.
The transparency information published is in relation to the following:
- The number of applications for admission on to higher education courses that we have received.
- The number of offers made by us in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who register with us.
- The number of students who registered and went on to complete their course with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
In each case, the information that we provide may include those numbers by reference to the following:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate.
- Their ethnicity.
- Their socioeconomic background.
This webpage contains data tables relating to the attainment of 2019-20 qualifiers.
The following are included:
Table 1a Attainment 2019-20 – Contains table 1a which relates to attainment at the provider. This table presents the percentage of classified first degrees at grade 2:1 or above by characteristics for 2019-20 qualifiers.
Table 1b Attainment 2019-20 – Contains table 1b which relates to attainment at the provider. This table presents detailed information on attainment by characteristics for 2019-20 qualifiers.
Rounding and suppression – Details of the rounding and suppression rules applied to tables.