- 1 year, based on a part time timetable.
- Lectures take place once a month.
- Youth Work – Theory of Youthwork
- Safeguarding in a Youthwork Setting
- Engaging and Communicating
- Young People’s Development
- Reflective Practice
- Work Based Practice
- Working with Challenging Behaviour
- Groupwork in a Youthwork Setting
- Young People and Mental Health
OPTIONS / PATHWAYS
All modules are compulsory.
MODES OF STUDY
- Blended learning
- Distance (virtual) learning
START DATES / INTAKE PERIOD
Usually January, April and September but variable, depending on demand and availability of staff.
2 weeks before commencement of course.
BA Theology and Youth Ministry
Christ The Redeemer College
Applicants whose first language is not English need to demonstrate their English proficiency.
All students will have the maturity of character and motivation to be involved in the overall ethos of the course. This is normally ascertained from the application, interview (where appropriate) and references.
Basic knowledge of IT is needed for those accessing this programme online. You will need a good internet connection and a laptop or tablet device.