BTEC HND IN BUSINESS (GENERAL)
Our HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business is a course for a career in business. It provides a cost-effective route to the 1st or 2nd year of a university degree.
Students will do the level 4 units from HNC Business (general) and the units shown below:
|Unit Code||Level||Unit Title||Credit Value|
|R/508/0522||5||Research Project (Pearson-set)||30|
To start this course you must have one of the following:
- A BTEC Level 4 qualification in Business
- A GCE Advanced Level profile that demonstrates strong performance in a relevant subject or adequate performance in more than one GCE subject. This profile is likely to be supported by GCSE grades at A* to C (or equivalent)
- Other related Level 4 qualifications
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution
- Related work experience
- An international equivalent of the above
If English is not your first language you will also require UKVI IELTS score at level B2 (approximately 5.5 or above).
9 Months / 12 Months
January / April / September
Completion can offer students 1st or 2nd year entry into UK Universities