- Have an awareness of contemporary charismatic movements. AC1: Analyse the values and principles of charismatic movements.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the main features of Revival from Biblical accounts and recent history.
- Evaluate the basis and characteristic features of revival – Biblical examples
- Have some knowledge and understanding of different sects, cults and religions.
- Analyse the basis and characteristics of one sect, cult or religion.
- Analyse the values and principles of charismatic movements.
Please contact CRC Admission Team on +44 2088 666 000 for additional information.