- Have an awareness of the nature of Post-modernism and its effect on the Church
- Analyse how Post-modernism has affected the present day Church
- Have knowledge and understanding of how the cultural can be overcome
- Evaluate how the local Church can be relevant to the younger generation
- Have knowledge and understanding of some of the contemporary ethical issues like; same sex marriage, abortion, divorce, euthanasia, etc.
- Evaluate how the Church can respond to a contemporary ethical issue affecting the church
Please contact CRC Admission Team on +44 2088 666 000 for additional information.