Gideon is a pastor-teacher with over 25 years of experience. He teaches a range of courses such as Old and New Testament Survey, Hermeneutics, Pastoral Theology, Missions, Pastoral Counselling, Major World Religions and Systematic Theology etc). He is currently the module leader for Biblical Theology and Apologetics at Christ Redeemer College (an associate college of Roehampton University). His research interests are in Apologetics, Hermeneutics and Hebrew Bible (especially the wisdom section). He is also a member of the Society for Biblical Literature (SBL). He enjoys reading, teaching, writing, counselling and socialising.
Unpublished Academic Dissertations
1. Critical and Exegetical Analysis of Leadership in the Book of Proverbs (PhD).
2. Poverty and Riches in Wisdom Literature: A Sociological Analysis (MPhil.)
3. Death: A Mundane Reality of Life that is not Negotiable: A Re-contextualisation of the Epic of Gilgamesh and Qohelet (MA. in Biblical Interpretation).
4. Paul’s Teaching on Marriage and Celibacy: An Exegesis of 1 Corinthians 7 (MA. in Theological Studies).
5. The Teachings of the Seventh Day Adventist on the Sabbath: A Critical Evaluation (BA. in Theology)